It’s a good idea to dip out of the office and visit Miami’s coolest little wine bar for a lunch break these days. Thanks to Happy Wine’s new lunch menu, you can be in and out in a brief amount of time, and enjoy a delicious tapas-style wine lunch for a good price.
Happy Wine, located on Bird Avenue in Coconut Grove, is offering a three-course lunch Monday-Friday from 11:45AM to 3:30PM that will get you in and out in about 30 minutes for only $14.99 (not including the wine, of course).
Guests can choose from the three of the seven items:
- Albondigas – Meatballs stuffed with Manchego Cheese, whipped goat cheese
- Garbaznos Fritos– Chickpeas, serrano ham, spanish chorizo and jamon broth
- banzos Fritos– Fried chickpeas, serrano ham, spanish chorizo, jamon broth
- Joanna Salad – Roasted chicken, mixed greens, tomatoes, asparagus, lemon vinaigrette, feta cheese
- Churrasco– Grilled Skirt Steak, romesco sauce, papa criolla and chimichurri
- Pollo a la Plancha– seared chicken, sautéed chorizo Colombiano, peppers, onions
- Chorzio al Vino – Spanish sausage braised in red wine
- Risotto con Setas– Arborio rice, portobello and shiitake mushrooms, truffle oil
The entire menu is also available at lunch in addition to a few panini options. Those looking to spruce their day up can sip on sangria by the glass ($6.50) or groups can order a pitcher ($22.50). Wine enthusiasts can pick their poison from one of the shop’s hundreds of bottles ($8 corkage fee) or enjoy the house selection of the day.
Visit Happy Wine in the Grove:
2833 Bird Ave.
Miami, FL 33133